The Benefits Of Cabbage Juice – Fighting Cancer, Gut Issues, Heart Problems…
Do you know the good things about cabbage juice? This veggie is super food and has many benefits.
The recipe Cabbage juice
--- advertisement ---
- 1 cucumber
- 2 aloe leaves / 1 cup aloe juice
- 1 tsp ginger
- ½ head cabbage
- ½ cup mint
- 1 tsp ginger
Put them all in juicer and mix fast.
Health benefits of this juice
- Detox– this juice cleans of hormones and chemicals. Due to glucosinolates, this is achieved.
- Glowing skin– this juice has phytochemicals, antioxidants, vitamin C, E, A, removes dryness, acne, early aging signs…
- Cancer fighting– raw juice has glucosinolates that we change inside in isothiocyanates that stop cancer in colon, bladder, prostate.
- Weight loss-this juice stops obesity, clears intestines and aids in digestion.
- No heart risks– it has selenium for heart health. also has omega 3 for no strokes, diseases and hypertension.
- Acute ulcer safety– it has vitamin U or cabbage which makes strong stomach lining and no ulcers.
- No arthritis– since it has selenium, arthritis is relieved.
- Less bad cholesterol– this juice lowers the LDL cholesterol and lipoproteins so the red cabbage juice gives you omega 3 acids.
- Digestive problems– cabbage is amazing for the gut. It has lactic acid too that cleans the colon.
- Skin inflammations– this juice has amino acids for curing skin issues.
Source and References: www.1mhealthtips.com