The Best Slow Cooker White Chili
- 1 ½ – 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts (or thighs)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can of Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chilies)
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can of corn, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can of navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (1 ounce) packet of dry Ranch seasoning mix (just the dry seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- Optional, for serving: chips or cornbread; sliced green onions; sour cream; grated Cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients (except for cream cheese) in a large slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred with two forks or chop. Return chicken to the slow cooker and stir.
- Add cream cheese to the slow cooker, stir, cover, and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes, or until cream cheese is melted and completely combined into the broth. Serve with chips or cornbread!
All slow cookers run on slightly different temperatures, so cooking times vary. My slow cooker tends to cook dishes pretty quickly, so my chili was done after 3 hours on HIGH. Kara leaves her chili in her Crock Pot for 8 hours on LOW, so that might work well for you too!
--- advertisement ---