Dump-and-Bake Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 1 bag (14.4 ounces) frozen white pearl onions
- 1 lb. baby carrots
- 24 ounces baby gold potatoes, halved
- 1 small head cabbage, cored and cut into about 8 wedges
- ½ cup beef broth or Guinness beer
- 1 (4-lb.) corned beef brisket with spice packet
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place potatoes, carrots, cabbage, and onions (in that order) in the bottom of a large Dutch oven. Pour beef broth or beer over top.
- Trim fat from meat.
- Rub beef with seasonings from the spice packet and with brown sugar. Place on top of the vegetables in the Dutch oven.
- Cover and bake for about 3 hours (or longer, if using a larger piece of meat).
- Transfer meat to a cutting board and allow to rest for about 5-10. Thinly slice against the grain. Serve vegetables with a slotted spoon.
--- advertisement ---