Roasted Frozen Broccoli Healthy Cooking Hack
- 1 16 oz bag frozen broccoli florets
- 1 Tablespoon avocado or olive oil (or spray)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Additional seasoning options: onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, curry powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Empty bag of frozen broccoli florets onto a baking sheet or stone. If you’re using a baking sheet you can line it with parchment for easy clean-up. Drizzle oil over broccoli, add seasonings and toss to combine. Place in preheated oven and roast for 25-30 minutes, tossing once at the 15-minute mark. Remove from oven and serve warm.
--- advertisement ---