5-Ingredient Bacon, Egg and Cheese Crescent Roll Casserole
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Original Crescent Rolls
- 1 ½ cups cooked, diced bacon (I used 17 slices of thick-cut cooked bacon, or about 5 ounces cooked)*
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste (optional)
- Optional garnish: fresh chives, sliced green onions, or fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and spread in the bottom of the prepared dish. It’s fine if the dough overlaps slightly. Gently press together the perforations to seal the dough.
- Place diced bacon on top of crescent rolls. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add salt and pepper, to taste (if desired).
- Pour egg mixture over bacon and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 – 40 minutes, or until eggs are set. Check on the casserole after about 20-25 minutes. If the crust is looking golden brown, cover the casserole lightly with foil and continue baking until the eggs are set. This will prevent the crust from becoming too dark.
- Allow the casserole to rest for about 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Garnish with chives, green onions, or parsley.
--- advertisement ---