Scrumptious banana and raspberry breakfast biscuits
Who says you can’t eat biscuits for breakfast? Bursting with flavour, these scrumptious breakfast biscuits are packed with rolled oats, almonds, fresh banana, maple syrup, mixed spice and raspberries. The best part is — they’re super easy to whip up!
--- advertisement ---
They make a perfect morning or afternoon snack and can also be used as a tasty breakfast option — this recipe also works great the next day. Serve on their own or with a side of Greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey on top.
- 2 1/2 cups traditional rolled oats
- 1/2 cup silvered almonds
- 3/4 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup almond spread
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Reserve one tablespoon each of the oats and almonds.
- Place remaining oats and almonds, banana, almond spread, oil, maple syrup, vanilla and mixed spice in large bowl.
- Stir until combined. Stir in raspberries.
- Place 1/4 cup of mixture, 4cm apart, on prepared trays. Sprinkle with reserved oats and almonds.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden.