- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (10 oz.) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chiles
- 1 (1.25 oz.) packet taco seasoning
- 2 1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 3/4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch pan with non-stick spray.
- Place ground beef, onion and red bell pepper in a large pan or skillet over medium-high heat and cook until meat is browned and veggies are softened. Drain off grease and set aside.
- Stir in taco seasoning packet and salt and pepper, as needed.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, 1 cup cheddar cheese, green chiles and garlic powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine biscuit mix with 1 cup water (adding a little more water as needed) and mix together until a soft dough forms.
- Press dough into the bottom of greased baking dish, then place in oven and bake for 5-7 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Remove baking dish from oven and spread beef mixture over biscuit layer, then top with layer of diced tomatoes.
- Top everything off by spreading sour cream mixture over tomatoes, then cover with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Return baking dish to oven and cook for 30 minutes, or until warmed through.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy.
Homemade Krispy Kremes – Don’t Deny, Give These Delicious Recipe A Try!
CAULIFLOWER SOUP – You’re Family Will Be Asking You Please For This Delicious Soup!
Meatloaf in a Muffin Pan Recipe
POLISH SAUSAGE, SAUERKRAUT AND POTATOES (CROCKPOT)
EASY CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
Strawberry Cream Poke Cake
Slow Cooker Beef Stew IV
Carrot Cake Jam